Gefangen nehmen (Civ4 FFH)
Capturing is a way to gain a unit from a combat.
The Order of captures is as follows; if a prior capture occurs, a later one will not occur:
- The Slavery Civic or the Taskmaster Promotion
- The Command Promotion
- Affects living units 50% of the time.
- A Goblin.
- The Subdue Animal Promotion
- Affects Animals that are Animal Units.
- The Werewolf Promotion
- Affects living units that are niether Animal Units nor Beast Units. The chance of turning into a Ravenous Werewolf is 100% - 3%*(The number of Ravenous Werewolves + the number of Blooded Werewolves + the number of Greater Werewolves owned by that player). Note that all promotions are lost on this Capture.
- The Boarding Promotion
- Affects Naval Units
- Affects units owned by the Barbarian State that are alive.
- Mercenary loss
- When a Mercenary loses to a unit that is not a spell, there is a 50% chance that it is captured.
Note that in any case, a captured unit that has taken more than 75 damage will be treated as having 75 damage.